Friday, July 27, 2007

Plush crazed


Plushteam Self Portrait
Originally uploaded by dkoss2
I finally took and posted one of my first photos with me and one of my creations together in the same shot. It happened to be a self portrait so it only made sense but I am considering doing this with the other plushies so that customers and viewers can get a better idea of how large some of them really are. It might help to people to understand them a little bit better and get a better idea of how huggable they really are! On a side note, believe it or not, I am running low on sweaters to use to make the sweater monsters. I may have to do a run through on my closet to see what I can sacrifice. I am trying to find at least one more shop in the Philadelphia area that is willing to sell my creations on consignment. I just really love for more people to be able to see them, even if they don't sell, I think just seeing them would make some folks smile and afterall that's really what it is all about.

Also, the Plush Team got a shout out on the Softies Central blog which I just discovered. What a fantastic little sight that has been set up tp showcase plushie designers, creators, and lovers! I absolutly adore felt food of all kinds and there's alot of that to be seen here! This is sure to be a site that I will be frequenting!

No comments: