Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Asimov Custom Plush

Cutesy but not Cutesy just finished an exciting custom order and collaboration with Tom Dell'Aringa the artist behind the popular web-comic Marooned. Tom approached me about working with him on a limited edition plush based on his most popular character, Asimov. After checking out Tom's work, I happily agreed to work with him. Each plush is 18" tall and a little bit different and unique from the others. For more information on how to purchase one, you can check out the purchasing details and announcements as they come up on the Marooned blog.




4 comments:

out of the frame said...

they're fab!

Tom Dell'Aringa said...

Was great working with you Diane, and the final product is awesome! I may just keep them all myself! ;)

Thanks for the blog mention, too.

Joy Murray said...

I found out about your blog and your Not Cutesy creatures through Fiberarts magazine. Thanks so much for all the helpful info. I love your work! I especially love the picture of you on your blog where you're resting in the grass with one of your creatures. Toy maker Dreaming. Keep it flowing!

Unknown said...

I have huge collections of Godzilla Plush Toys with all different figures and styles. That monster looks damn good. Very heroic too.