Monday, June 2, 2008

Art Star Craft Bazaar, Philadelphia





It sure has been a long time since I have had the time to update my blog, but what better to start with than the Art Star Craft Bazaar photos from this past weekend? The Art Star turned out to be a great success despite the looming clouds and tornado watches on Saturday. Sunday more than made up for the bad weather on Saturday with perfectly clear skies and a wonderful (sometimes blustery) breeze.

I, unfortunately, didn't have a chance to wander around the fair myself but to make a quick, quick purchase from the lovely My Paper Crane. However, I did get to meet many wonderful crafters who wandered their way over to my booth.

It was wonderful seeing the looks on people's faces as they wandered by my colorful table. This has to be one of the best parts of selling in real life rather than just online. If only I had counted the number of people who immediately gave my monsters personalities and voices and made them dance for their friends.

I look forward to more events like this in my future, this being my first one of this kind, and I, of course, look forward to next year's Art Star Craft Bazaar!









No comments: