Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just until the cows come home... Young Blood Gallery - Atlanta

Cutesy but not Cutesy has had a very busy holiday season thus far and, obviously, very little time to post updates. Finally, a little time to breath and post a brief update...

I have just shipped off my piece for the "Home" show at the Young Blood Gallery in Atlanta, GA. It runs from Dec 6th to the 28th. It's about 40" tall and 16" wide and titled "Just until the cows come home...".





I will also be having 5 pieces in the Grand Small Works Show at the F.U.E.L. Gallery in Philadelphia, PA. The opening is Dec 5th from 6-9pm. The show runs from Dec 5th to the 28th.

In addition to these galleries, I will be selling my monsters at 2 more craft events in the Philadelphia area...Indiemade Craft Market on Dec 7th at the Starlite Ballroom in Allentown, PA and at the Punk Rock Flea Market on Dec 20th at the Starlight Ballroom in Philadelphia, PA.

Check back for images from these shows and past shows!

2 comments:

Dawn Newsome said...

I LOVE this! - the concept, the colors, everything. I just found you and I can't wait to see more of your work.
Dawn

Cutesy but not cutesy said...

Thanks so much for finding me and commenting! :)